68th Jump Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|68th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Sixty-eighth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XI Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 68th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 68th Jump Infantry Division|
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133