- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3066)|
|CO||Captain Randy Aaron|
After crushing House Davion-sponsored rebels on Bryant in mid-3066, the Eradicators took the crews from two tanks and some infantry prisoner. Raul Tinker subsequently argued with Captain Aaron over whether they should even be taken prisoner, reasoning that turning the insurgents over to local law enforcement or reintegrating them into the population would only serve to sow the seeds of more uprisings. Killing them now would pacify the planet and save lives in the long run. Aaron objected to what he outright called murder, but acquiesced when Tinker and the Word of Blake volunteered for handling the dirty work, leaving his hands clean. Captain Aaron later truthfully reported what had happened, though it actually resulted in a promotion for Tinker.
|Commanding Officers of the Aaron's Eradicators|
- A mixed Company of BattleMechs and Tanks, with over half the forces being Word of Blake warriors in training.
- Son of Blake