- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
In 3067 two mercenary units, his Redfield's Renegades and the Lone Star Regiment, were battling on Epsilon Eridani when they made a significant discovery. The fighting near the Shamus Mountains unearthed an old Star League Defense Force depot hidden within the mountains. Still intact within the Depot was a battle scarred Colossus-class DropShip. Both mercenary units immediately laid claim to the DropShip, and with neither willing to compromise a grueling combat was initiated that saw both units take heavy casualties. Ultimately, the Lone Star Regiment were the victors and recovered both the DropShip and the battlefield salvage as prizes.
He participated in the patrol on May 20th, 3067 at 0435 hours, where James Davis, from Redfield's Renegades, was surprised by Lone Star Battalion MechWarrior James Davis in his ASN-21 Assassin and shot him, killing him, and starting the fight, which had been brewing but had not yet exploded. From here onwards both commands were to full war.
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 2 "TABLE OF ORGANIZATION & EQUIPMENT - Redfield's Renegades"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 198, "Colossus"
- Lawyers, Guns, & Money, p. 5 "SCENARIO 1: THE MISTAKE