- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Profession||Warlord of Rasalhague|
|Parents||Urizen Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Victor Kurita|
|Children|| Toshiro Kurita|
When word of Oma Kurita's fate came in 2377, Adam Kurita led the rescue operation. After several harrowing encounters and an exhaustive firefight, Oma and her newborn son, Daniel Sorenson, returned to the safety of New Samarkand.
In the House Kurita Family tree found in House Kurita (The Draconis Combine) the date Adam became Warlord of Rasalhague is listed as 2432-2391, 41 years after his death, this is an obvious error.
Titles and Positions
|Warlord of the Rasalhague Military District
| Succeeded by|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 198
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 22 "SEEDS OF DISCONTENT"