- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Warlord of Rasalhague|
|Parents||Urizen Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Victor Kurita|
|Children|| Toshiro Kurita|
When word of Oma Kurita's fate came in 2377, Adam Kurita led the rescue operation. After several harrowing encounters and an exhaustive firefight, Oma and her newborn son, Daniel Sorenson, returned to the safety of New Samarkand.
In the House Kurita Family tree found in House Kurita (The Draconis Combine) the date Adam became Warlord of Rasalhague is listed as 2432-2391, 41 years after his death, this is an obvious error.
Titles and Positions
|Warlord of the Rasalhague Military District
| Succeeded by|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 198
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 22 "SEEDS OF DISCONTENT"