- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
- This article is about the generic term. For the specific 'Mech often referred to as "AgroMech", see AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs).
AgroMech is a generic term for 'Mechs concerned with agricultural tasks such as harvesting and herding. They are a subtype of the yet more generic IndustrialMech concept.
Like all IndustrialMechs, AgroMechs are not designed for combat but can be refitted to carry military-grade weapons. Some AgroMechs even include light weapons in their original design for the purpose of fending off large hostile fauna.
Known AgroMech designs include: