DeHuego & Freshet WarShip Design
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|DeHuego & Freshet WarShip Design|
|Primary Site(s)|| Midway|
Reconstructed somewhere between these years, the DeHuego & Freshet WarShip Design shipyards on Midway were hit badly during the Jihad, taking heavy damage. However, despite the damage taken the shipyards were back online in a limited fashion during the closing years of the Jihad, and it was speculated that by 3081 the shipyards may be capable of manufacturing JumpShips again, although as all of the shipyard's facilities were occupied doing refurbishment work on existing Jumpships, this had yet to be confirmed.
DeHuego & Freshet WarShip Design has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Midway:|
|Components produced on New Samarkand:|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 136 "WEAPONS INDUSTRIES"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "New Samarkand Military District"