- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Author|| Elizabeth T. Danforth|
Michael A. Stackpole
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Timeline||13 October-17 November 3020|
A sequence of military mail traffic consisting of orders and brief reports illustrates how Snord's Irregulars embarrassed the Second Free World Guards in 3020 through a successful objective raid on the Kincaid peninsula on the world of McAffe, despite being positively expected to raid the facility where a trap was set for them. In this raid they reclaimed a collection of various pieces of art previously lost to House Marik forces. The last message is a sarcastic message to Janos Marik himself by Cranston Snord, thanking him for the items on behalf of his daughter.