Gray Death Legion (scenario pack)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
- This article is about the scenario pack. For the mercenary unit, see Gray Death Legion.
|Gray Death Legion|
|Development||William H. Keith, Jr.|
|Primary writing||William H. Keith, Jr.|
|Cover artwork||Jim Holloway|
|Illustrations|| Dana Knutson |
Todd F. Marsh
|Era||Succession Wars era|
From the back cover
|“|| Treachery and betrayal gave birth to the Gray Death mercenary regiment, one of the most feared and respected units of the Succession Wars. It was his father's death at the hands of traitors on the Periphery world of Trellwan that forced young Grayson Carlyle to create a 'Mech unit from next to nothing and to face off with the Red Duke, one of Kurita's minions. From then on, Carlyle and his men struggled long and hard to win respect as a mercenary unit in the Inner Sphere.
The Gray Death Legion scenario set describes major battles fought by the unit, as told in the novels Decision at Thunder Rift, Mercenary's Star, and The Price of Glory. You will follow the Legion's rise from a mere three 'Mechs to a full combined arms regiment feared and admired by both enemies and friends. The set also provides the statistics and condition of the Gray Death Companions (Carlyle's personal company and bodyguard) and the conditions of their 'Mechs. Also included are 15 scenarios of some of the more notable battles fought by the Legion.
- The Gray Death Legion
- Command Lance
- Fire Lance
- Recon Lance