- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
|Parent Formation||Sarna Reserves|
Originally formed as the Seventh Confederation Reserve Cavalry, the Hussars would later receive regular troops. Their AeroSpace assets participated in fighting at Acala in 2905 and Lee in 2930. They were defeated each time, but in 2960 they raided Tecumseh and seized six Lightning AeroSpace Fighters. In 2977 they drove the 12th Vegan Rangers off of Moravian. However by 2980 the CCAF was unable to provide enough supplies to rebuild the unit, and the Hussars were restricted to garrison duties on various worlds in the Sarna Commonality.
During the opening phases of the Fourth Succession War neither of the two battalions were engaged by the AFFS. However in the fifth wave of Operation Rat the First Battalion surrendered after taking heavy casualties on Remshield and the Second surrendered after moderate casualties because of internal conflicts on Tsingtao. In the Battle of Traitor's Grove, as historians have named it, nineteen 'Mechs and pilots were lost. The survivors surrendered to the Davion Heavy Guards.
|Commanding Officers of the Hurloc's Hussars|
- CO: Colonel Gordon Hurloc
- 1st Battalion - Major Nancy Demel
- 2nd Battalion - Major George Hartzig
A triskelion of three red 'Mech legs on a green circle.
- House Liao (the Capellan Confederation), p. 93, "Hurloc's Hussars Profile"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 103
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 39
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 42
- House Liao (Capellan Confederation), p. 106, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3025"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p.106