Tsingtao nearby systems
|X:Y Coordinates||93.311 : -155.163[e]|
- 1 Political Affiliation
- 2 Tsingtao
- 3 Map Gallery
- 4 Nearby Systems
- 5 References
- 6 Bibliography
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2764 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3029 - Federated Suns (from June)
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Capellan Confederation (from October) 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3081 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3085 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
|Ruler||Mandrinn of Tsingtao|
Fourth Succession War
Following the lull in major offensives in early 3029, a number of new offensives began as the Fourth Succession War entered its second year. The AFFS forces on the Capellan front did their best to rest and resupply during the lull, anticipating a return to combat operations; orders for the fifth wave of Operation RAT were received in late April, and large-scale invasions of the Capellan Confederation began again. Stripped of JumpShips to form a command chain for Operation INTRUDERS COMMUNION, few of the front-line forces within the Sarna Commonality were able to respond to the fresh wave of attacks. The AFFS deployed the Davion Heavy Guards RCT to capture Tsingtao, which was defended by the Second Battalion of Hurloc's Hussars and a number of poorly-equipped militia regiments.
Major George Hartzig, the Hussars' battalion commander, knew that there was no way his battalion could directly challenge the Heavy Guards RCT, so he elected to shadow the Guards as they moved from their landings on the eastern coast of Tsingtao's main continent. The Guards moved westwards, into the Hevson Hills, capturing both of the Hussars' transport DropShips in the first few days after their landings and making good time towards the planetary capital city, Tsing City. With little he could do to stop the Guards, Hartzig favored surrendering, as did most of his officers, but a number within the Hussars were violently opposed to the idea of surrendering. The disagreement erupted into open combat between elements of the Hussars in what became known as the Battle of Traitor's Grove, with nineteen Hussars 'Mechs being destroyed before Hartzig's faction was victorious. After the Battle, the surviving members of the Hussars negotiated an equitable surrender for both themeselves and the militia units that had survived the Guards' campaign.
Tsingtao was one of the worlds hit during Duke George Hasek's Operation SOVEREIGN JUSTICE in 3068. Captured with little resistance by the 59th Strike Regiment of the Illician Lancers, as the Capellan Confederation began a counterattack Vong's Grenadiers landed on Tsingtao and established a beachhead from which General Bradley and the 59th Strike couldn't displace them. The Grenadiers then locked the Illician Lancers forces into a war of attrition. With both commands reduced to half-strength through the constant fighting, the AFFS supply lines to Tsingtao dried up, leaving the 59th with little choice but to retreat to Redfield, leaving Tsingtao in Capellan hands once more. Mandrinn Marshal Ravenella explained that CCAF suspected that Davion forces had pillaged a WMD Cemetery on old SLDF bunkers containing poisonous gas CH-7.
- Thirty-sixth Lyran Guards RCT
- - At this point in time, the 3rd Confederation Reserve Cavalry were deployed across Tsingtao, Ares and Capricorn III. The 3rd was at 75% of full strength, with 85% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Burlington: 
- Cairo: The site of a major oil refinery.
- Tsing City: Capital city
|Closest 68 systems (68 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (sourcebook), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War - [2822 Map]"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (sourcebook), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War -  Map"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. vii, "Capellan Confederation Map - "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War -  Map"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 38, "Fifth Wave"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3052, p. 22, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3062, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Legacy anthology - The Third Pillar
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii , "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- BattleCorps: INN Newscast (Solaris Broadcasting Co. section), news item published [08/07/3068]: "Davion Troops Pillage WMD Cemetery on Tsingtao"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 38, "Capellan Front"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 40, "Tsingtao"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 73, "Illician Lancers"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 106, "Unit Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 23, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 17 - "FedCom Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 119, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 11, "Confederation Reserve Cavalry Regimental Status"
- Total Chaos, pp. 61-62 "GOLDEN GOOSE"
- Dawn of the Jihad, Page 154
- Blake Ascending, Page 154
- 20 Year Update
- BattleCorps Solaris Broadcasting Co., 08/07/3068: "Davion Troops Pillage WMD Cemetery on Tsingtao"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2
- Objective Raids
- The Third Pillar (in: Legacy)