Interstellar Expeditions Base 14
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Interstellar Expeditions Base #14|
|X:Y Coordinates||-1499.962 : 326.19[e]|
Interstellar Expeditions Base #14 is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, close to the coreward border of the Armstrong Nebula. Little is known about Interstellar Expeditions Base #14, although it was one of three IE bases considered significant enough in 3095 to be recorded on maps released publicly by the company, and was located close to the inhabited Deep Periphery system known as Kazlam. As with all Deep Periphery colonies, 'close' was a relative term, as Kazlam is more than 480 light years coreward of the base.
Interstellar Expeditions Base #14 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the outpost, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available, although the numerical designation suggests that Interstellar Expeditions Base #14 was either the fourteenth Deep Periphery supply and operations base to have been established by Interstellar Expeditions, or number fourteen of at least twenty-two such facilities to be operational in 3095.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"