Refuel Base Gamma
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Refuel Base Gamma|
Refuel Base Gamma nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1098.46 : -238.28[e]|
Refuel Base Gamma is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, close to the coreward border of the Vul Rift. The nearest identified inhabited system to Refuel Base Gamma is the Deep Periphery system known as Doggerbank, located approximately 112 light years spinward of the base.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Doggerbank||112.2||Malador Cluster||152.3||Star Cluster 814||224.4||Gurgaldar||289.3|
|Landrum||337.1||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||339.8||Mostaganem||353.3||Ksabi||358.0|
Refuel Base Gamma was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the base, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available, although the base designation suggests that Refuel Base Gamma was one of at least three such facilities operated by Interstellar Expeditions, with the implication that also in operation as a minimum were Refuel Bases Alpha and Beta.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"