- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
The Free Worlds League Parliament passed a law that specifically barred the children of this union from becoming Captain-General, though it did not exclude Christopher himself. The Parliament considered Sian a hostile neighbor and did not want to take chances allowing the family into the line of succession. Christopher's descendants became known as the "Sian-Mariks".
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 13, "Dynastic Associations"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 14
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 14, "Sian-Marik: Born Killers"