- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces|
The Sakhalin Regulars brigade was a Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces formation founded during the late Star League era. The brigade's beginnings lay with the 199th Light Horse Regiment, a Star League Defense Force regular unit recruited by the Commonwealth in 2782 and redesignated as the First Sakhalin Regulars.
First Succession War
When the First Succession War began, the First Sakhalin Regulars were based on Sakhalin. During the War the LCAF mustered a second regiment of the Sakhalin Regulars, and both regiments survived the War, although the two units had taken enough damage that by the time the war drew to a close in 2821 the two regiments together could muster only a little more strength than a single full regiment.
|Commanding Officers of the Sakhalin Regulars|
Different per Unit.
Units of the Sakhalin Regulars
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- First Succession War, p. 138, "Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces (LCAF)"