- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
Devlin Stone's coalition was a military alliance formed under Stone's command. It was the biggest coalition and military force ever formed. The Alliance was focused in defeating the Word of Blake, liberating any planet occupied by them and putting an end to the Jihad. After liberating any other planet under Blakist occupation, the war ended with Operation SCOUR, the liberation of Terra.
Devlin Stone, after the end of the war, managed to convince all the Coalition leaders to leave him to form his own state, the Republic of the Sphere, and disarm themselves, or at least reduce much his armies. This was the beginning of a two generations peace era who ended with the Blackout.