- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Devlin Stone's coalition was a military alliance formed under Stone's command. It was the biggest coalition and military force ever formed. The Alliance was focused in defeating the Word of Blake, liberating any planet occupied by them and putting an end to the Jihad. After liberating any other planet under Blakist occupation, the war ended with Operation SCOUR, the liberation of Terra.
Devlin Stone, after the end of the war, managed to convince all the Coalition leaders to leave him to form his own state, the Republic of the Sphere, and disarm themselves, or at least reduce much his armies. This was the beginning of a two generations peace era who ended with the Blackout.