- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Enhanced Imaging: Rule Ambiguities
I always assumed the following to be the case, but I have never been able to reach a definitive conclusion, nor find evidence in the sourcebooks to support or rebuke my assumption;
- 1: Does Enhanced Imaging actually take up space and weight on a BattleMech?
- 2: Can Pulse Lasers be aimed with Enhanced Imaging, unlike with a Targeting Computer?
- 3: Can Enhanced Imaging be combined with other neural interface enhancements, such as the Star League Advanced Neurohelmet (providing bonuses to Gunnery checks, detailed further in Interstellar Operations), Buffered VDNI ;also providing bonuses to Gunnery checks), and/or the Damage Interrupt Circuit (reducing the severity of the feedback suffered by the pilot, detailed further in Interstellar Operations)?
- 4: Could Enhanced Imaging be used in a Dual Cockpit or in a Cockpit Command Console? If so, do both MechWarriors need to use it, or can the Gunner opt out? (Aside from Called Shots, Enhanced Imaging doesn't give any benefit to Gunnery Rolls).