Pintel Heavy Combat ATV
|PVC-141 Pintel Heavy Combat ATV|
|Use||Infantry combat support vehicle|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Mass||500 kg (.5 tons)|
|Top Speed||60 kph|
|Power Plant||Internal Combustion Engine|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Petrochemical/1,052 km|
|Armor||(BAR 2) for 52 kg|
Designed by the Pintel Corporation for the Federated Suns as a personal infantry transport vehicle. The vehicle was created to answer the common infantry troopers' call for a small all-terrian vehicle, which includes water. It is able carry a second passenger and is noted for its over-sized wheels. The vehicle is also able to tow a small trailer behind it. While unarmed, the vehicle has a pintle mount allowing an infantry support weapon or small arms weapon to be fitted onto it.
- Due to the vehicle size and armor capacities, it is considered a support vehicle and not a regular combat vehicle. It is not clear if it was intended to be used as part of motorized infantry formations.
- Other than Handbook: House Davion, as of this writing there are published Record Sheets for this vehicle or additional fluff. The Master Unit List, does list the vehicle but does not have battle value as of this time.
- MUL Profile for Pintel Heavy Combat ATV - Introduction Date only
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 198 - Vehicle background info.
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 198 - Vehicle basic construction info related to it's support vehicle build.