21st Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Twenty-first Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Gamma Galaxy|
As a part of Gamma Galaxy the Twenty-first Strike Cluster was on Twycross when Blakist sympathizers launched the Bloody Tricentennial attacks that struck across the Inner Sphere. On Twycross, the Trellshire Heavy Industries plant was destroyed in a nuclear explosion intended to both destroy the factory and the garrisoning Clan Diamond Shark forces from Gamma Galaxy who had been lured to the plant by a series of earlier explosions.
The Cluster contains mainly battle armor which is support by heavy omni mech and also fighters. The warriors excels at night fighting, what secured them many victory against their enemies.
Twenty-first Strike Cluster (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Georgiy Kozyrev
- - At this point in time the Twenty-first was stationed on Itabaiana and was operating at ninety percent of full strength. Almost ninety percent of the Cluster was equipped with Omni-technology.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 115, "Gamma Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 70, "21st Strike Cluster"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 124, "Gamma Galaxy (Snapping Jaws Galaxy)"