235th Royal Artillery Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|235th Royal Artillery Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2772)|
|Parent Formation||XXXII Corps|
The Two Hundred Thirty-fifth Royal Artillery Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army. It was one of the SLDF's Royal units, which consisted of troops from the Terran Hegemony.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of the XXXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. The unit's commander, Colonel Gregory Hickam, spent the early part of his SLDF career on Terra in a ceremonial salute unit. While there he became familiar with advanced artillery tactics like "time on target" concentrations. The time on target mission required every gun in the unit to fire in such a way that the shells from all guns would land on the target simultaneously, overwhelming the target and shattering their will. Whenever XXXII Corps faced an enemy force with greater numbers, the 235th would act as a quick response unit and employ a time on target fire mission.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 176
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"