23rd Robinson Chevaliers
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Twenty-third Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Eagle Fliers|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Twenty-third Robinson Chevaliers was one of the regiments within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and took its unit name from a chivalric order that existed during the pre-industrial history of Terra; this was standard practise amongst units of the Robinson Chevaliers that formed prior to the massive expansion of the AFFS following the repeal of the Council Edict of 2650 in 2752. In the case of the Twenty-third the regiment was known as "The Eagle Fliers"; members of the Twenty-third identified closely with their chosen order, and even the newest recruits were expected to be able to name significant individuals and events from the history of the order.
The Twenty-third used excellent tactics for fighting in urban and mountainous terrain, and ensured that every BattleMech in the regiment was jump capable - from the Wasps assinged to the newest recruit to the Highlander piloted by the commanding officer.
Twenty-third Robinson Chevaliers (Regular/Reliable)
- The Twenty-third Robinson Chevaliers and the other regiments of the brigade were presumably destroyed or disbanded during the Succession Wars.
- The Twenty-third Robinson Chevaliers may have been named after the fourteenth century Hungarian order known as the Society of the Eagle, the Order of the Eagle of Georgia or the eighteenth century Polish Order of the White Eagle.
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 3, "Strategic Update"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Robinson Chevaliers"
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 17, "Regimental Status"