330th Solahma Attack (Clan Coyote)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|330th Solahma Attack Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Nu Galaxy|
The 330th Solahma Attack Cluster attacked Clan Ice Hellion's Zeta Galaxy on New Kent in 3059 to try to draw Hellion forces away from other engagements. The cluster could not match an entire Galaxy and eventually had to withdraw to they own enclave on the planet
The Cluster was stationed on Delios in 3067. In 3071 Clan Goliath Scorpion hit Delios and over ran the 330th Solahma to claim a factory that had previously been in the possession of the Steel Vipers.
The Cluster survived the Society revolt, indicating that the warriors remaining in 3075 either did not join with the revolt or could not positively be identified as collaborating and had won a Trial of Refusal to retain their position.
The Cluster prefers to fight on rough ground.
- 4 Binaries
330th Solahma Attack Cluster - Veteran 
- 90% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 54, "330th Solahma Attack Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 165
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 147