Zeta Galaxy (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Nickname||Guardians of the Lair|
|Parent Formation||Clan Ice Hellion Touman|
Formed prior to 2959, Zeta Galaxy earned its reputation and nickname by protecting military and civilian facilities on the Ice Hellion homeworld, a fact which lessens the blow when aging warriors are assigned to the unit.
With its equipment either out-of-date or dilapidated by Clan standards, Zeta employs hit-and-run and harassment tactics in order to survive.
- Field Manual: Crusading Clans, p. 88, "Zeta Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Crusading Clans, p. 87, "Zeta Galaxy"