43rd Hector Cavaliers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|43rd Hector Cavaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3074)|
|Parent Formation||Theta Galaxy|
During 3068 and 3071 the Custer was rotated across all of the Clan's holdings in the homeworlds in an attempt to confuse the other Clans as to its true strength and cover the troop movements to the Inner Sphere.
As of 3059 the commanding officer was Star Colonel Balfour. Balfour however was frustrated at being assigned such an unworthy position and took his anger out on those under his command. As a result the Binary lacked an executive officer, as the last four met their deaths at the hand of Balfour during Trials of Refusal and there had been no further applications for the post.
As of 3067 the Cavaliers' commanding officer was Star Colonel Nolan.
While proficient in zero and low-gravity fighting, the cluster rarely fights together, resulting in poor unit cohesion.
- CO: Star Colonel Balfour
43rd Hector Cavaliers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Nolan
When fighting in Star, Nova or smaller formations the cluster gains +1 to initiative.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 89, "43rd Hector Cavaliers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153 "Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 84
- Wars of Reaving, p. 98
- Wars of Reaving, p. 110-111
- Wars of Reaving, p. 129
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 177