5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Escorpión Imperio)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|5th Scorpion Cuirassiers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Fifth Scorpion Cuirassiers formed part of Rho Galxay and the Roche garrison in 3059. During the Harvest Trials that occurred after the Jade Falcon/Wolf conflict, they bid away their Thirteenth Battle Trinary to the Fourth Striker Cluster of Clan Wolf.
In 3067 the Fifth was still stationed on Roche and it appears it remained here until 3079. At this point it was likely transferred to Beta Galaxy as it formed part of Beta in 3086 and Rho Galaxy did not take part in the invasion of Nueva Castile or the Umayyad Caliphate.
Used to fighting in poor conditions, particularly stormy ones.
The Cluster was at 85% full strength - rated Regular and Questionable.
The Cluster was at 35% full strength - rated Regular.
Used to fighting in storms, the Fifth's 'Mechs can ignore the effects of their first sensor hit.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 115, "5th Scorpion Cuirassiers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 183