74th BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- BattleTech Dev Reveals Future Of The Game
- Read more →
|Seventy-fourth BattleMech Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Iota Galaxy|
At the beginning of the Dark Age the Seventy-fourth and the other elements of Iota Galaxy were in a sad state; despite having four component clusters, the total strength of all four was little more than a cluster, spread across the Hell's Horses Periphery border. Iota was at the tail end of the Hell's Horses supply chain, with no prospect of rebuilding quickly.
- CO: Star Colonel Priscilla
- The cluster includes 2 Aerospace Fighter Trinaries composed of old Star League-era designs.
74th BattleMech Cluster (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Lauren
Seventy-fourth BattleMech Cluster (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Ani
- - At this point in time the Seventy-fourth was stationed on Elissa and operating at just below one-sixth of full strength, with none of its units fielding Omni-technology.
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 117, "Iota Galaxy"
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 73, "74th BattleMech Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 125, "Iota Galaxy (The Ninth Ring of Hell)"