|X:Y Coordinates||39.34 : 1,878.31[e]|
Hoard is a world located in the Kerensky Cluster in Clan space.
- Star Type: A2V
- Position in System: 2 (of 5)
- Surface Water: 50%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard
- Surface Gravity: 0.8 G
- Equatorial Temperature: 15°C
- Highest Native Life: Plants
- Population: 6,600,000 (3062)
In 3050 as part of the Hellion's Fury campaign Clan Ice Hellion challenged Clan Hell's Horses to a Trial of Possession for several mining complexes. The attacking Hellions were quickly dispatched by the Horses.
Prior to 3059, Clan Burrock, Clan Nova Cat and Clan Ice Hellion controlled sizable enclaves on this world. However, Clan Star Adder gained control of the Burrock enclaves in February 3059 when they absorbed the Burrock Clan. Then, when Clan Nova Cat joined the Second Star League in early 3060, the Nova Cats were forced to leave Clan space. Clan Ice Hellion, Clan Star Adder, Clan Wolf and Clan Hell's Horses quickly staged several Trials of Possession for the Nova Cat enclaves while that Clan tried to evacuate. For several years, the fighting was chaotic between the four Clans with Clan Wolf and Clan Hell's Horses taking heavy losses as they tried to fight for a foothold.
Later, the Clan Ice Hellion Khan, Asa Taney, launched an ill-advised assault on the Star Adder holdings in retribution for a Clan Cloud Cobra assault on Hellion merchants in the Tanis system. Taney wished to punish the Star Adders, Cloud Cobra allies, as an earlier assault on the Cloud Cobras had failed on Brim. This attack was a near disaster that cost the Hellions most of their territory on Hoard. Only recently have the Ice Hellions recovered some of the territory they lost.
Garrisoning Military Force
- 45th Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 11th Armored Cavalry Squadron (Clan Star Adder)
- 417th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 12th Mechanized Cavalry (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 21st Mechanized Assault (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 74th BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 90th Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 200th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 6th Adder Assault (Clan Star Adder)
- 18th Armored Cavalry Squadron (Clan Star Adder)
- 206th Hussar (Clan Star Adder)
- 300th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 4th Wolf Garrison (Clan Wolf)
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2840 - Clan 
- 2920 - Clan 
- 2930 - Clan 
- 3025 - Clan 
- 3030 - Clan 
- 3040 - Clan 
- 3052 - Clan 
- 3057 - Clan Burrock - ?%, Clan Nova Cat - ?%, Clan Ice Hellion - ?% 
- 3062 - Clan Hell's Horses - 10%, Clan Ice Hellion - 40%, Clan Star Adder - 39%, Clan Wolf - 11% 
- 3067 - Clan Hell's Horses - 10%, Clan Ice Hellion - 32%, Clan Star Adder - 49%, Clan Wolf - 9% 
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 5
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 37
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152 & p. 155-156, "The Crusader Clans"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71-75, "Crusader Clans TO&E"