206th Hussar (Clan Star Adder)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|206th Hussar Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
Clan BurrockOperation REVIVAL trials. At the time they were part of Clan Burrock's Beta Galaxy. During the Trials, they faced Clan Blood Spirit and Clan Steel Viper and lost both engagements. After this the Hussars were transferred to Pi Galaxy.
The fighting on Priori during the Burrock's Trial of Absorption in 3059 left little over a binary of Mechs functional of the 206th Burrock Hussar Cluster. However, all seventeen warriors pledged themselves to their new Clan.
Clan Star Adder
Their highest ranking surviving officer and new Star Colonel rebuilt the 206th Hussar Cluster with former Burrock warriors back to three full Binaries. The unit contains mostly Burrock warriors but as the Cluster is newly formed it was given a green rating in 3059. It was posted to Albion  in 3060, but by 3067 had moved station to Hoard and was rated regular.
- In 3059 the Commanding Officer was Star Colonel Doreen McMillan.
- As of 3067 it was Kiwa Connery. 
During the Operation REVIVAL trials, they were known for using 'Mechs with a minimum walking speed of 54km/h to flank their opponents. The unit uses its mobility for quick strikes, which are combined with air raids to give the enemy no time to react.
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 19, " 206th Hussar Cluster Profile"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 15
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 125
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 155
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 73