9th Raven Wing (Clan Snow Raven)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|9th Raven Wing Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Nickname||The Ice Wing|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
Clan Invasion Era
The Dark Age
In 3144 the Raven Alliance attacked and conquered Sterlington and Kirbyville. Sterlington was defended by the Third Periphery Guard at the time; the Ninth Raven Wing Cluster made very effective use of their Hippogriff ProtoMechs as shock weapons, and in at least one notable instance the Ninth managed to rout a dug-in contingent of the Third Periphery Guard by deploying Elementals and Afreets on the ground before dropping Hippogriffs onto the Third from a high altitude to sweep down. The sudden appearance of the ProtoMechs caused panic and disarray amidst the ranks of the Third, who promptly ran into the arms of a second wave of Raven forces.
Specialize in Ground-support.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 129, "Unit Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 46, "Hippogriff ProtoMech"