- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Type||Capital Missile (Launcher)|
|Tech Base||Star League|
|Heat||As capital missile|
|Damage||As capital missile|
|Minimum Range||As capital missile|
|Short Range||As capital missile|
|Medium Range||As capital missile|
|Long Range||As capital missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||As capital missile|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||As capital missile|
The AR-10 is a unique missile launching system for WarShips and DropShips. The AR-10 can launch any Star League era capital missile currently in use by the Inner Sphere. This allows the WarShip commander to tailor his weapon load based on the opposition he expects to face. For example, if an Avalon-class cruiser was going to face many AeroSpace Fighters, the captain would probably load many Barracuda class missiles to engage as many targets as possible. Alternately, if facing off against a Nightlord-class battleship, the AR-10 magazines would be filled with Killer Whales. This ability to launch several capital missile types makes the AR-10 extremely valuable on Pocket WarShips like the Word of Blake's Union and Mule conversions, and the Federated Sun's new Arondight class ships.
The AR-10 missile system only has one model.
- Tech Manual, p. 210, 292
- AeroTech 2, p. 101
- TechManual, p. 318
- AeroTech 2, p. 101 - "Capital Weapons Table" note 1
- Tactical Operations, p. 343