- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Type||Capital Missile (Launcher)|
|Tech Base||Star League|
|Heat||As capital missile|
|Damage||As capital missile|
|Minimum Range||As capital missile|
|Short Range||As capital missile|
|Medium Range||As capital missile|
|Long Range||As capital missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||As capital missile|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||As capital missile|
The AR-10 is a unique missile launching system for WarShips and DropShips. The AR-10 can launch any Star League era capital missile currently in use by the Inner Sphere. This allows the WarShip commander to tailor his weapon load based on the opposition he expects to face. For example, if an Avalon-class cruiser was going to face many AeroSpace Fighters, the captain would probably load many Barracuda class missiles to engage as many targets as possible. Alternately, if facing off against a Nightlord-class battleship, the AR-10 magazines would be filled with Killer Whales. This ability to launch several capital missile types makes the AR-10 extremely valuable on Pocket WarShips like the Word of Blake's Union and Mule conversions, and the Federated Sun's new Arondight class ships.
The AR-10 missile system only has one model.
- Tech Manual, p. 210, 292
- AeroTech 2, p. 101
- TechManual, p. 318
- AeroTech 2, p. 101 - "Capital Weapons Table" note 1
- Tactical Operations, p. 343