BattleTechWiki talk:Project Infantry Weapons
 Good start!
Impressive start! ClanWolverine101 01:28, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks much... lots of work... and covering 4-6 sets of game stats per article is going to be interesting... then there is the 6 sets of stat-tables...--Cameron 04:48, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
 Retroing to BTroops & 1e & 2e from 3e & 4e and BattleTech stats
BattleTroops will be easy to retro to being that there was established BT to BTroops conversion rules... MW1e & 2e are relatively easy too... (5d6+3 = 1 BT IIRC) the question is should i i may do it with a <ref>Fanon</ref> tag or <ref>converted from 3e</ref> or <ref>converted from 4e</ref>tag for the old school stats retroed from modern...--Cameron 04:48, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
 Ohh My ... its Full of Articles
Humm, maybe i should start working on the infantry weapons tables for each game BT, BTROOP, RPG1e, RPG2e, RPG3e, RPG4e, will give a better idea for the scope of work--Cameron 07:00, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
 Requesting a WikiProject Glyph
Humm, Possibly the Infantrymans badge of Crossed M1 Garands superimposed over a map of the InnerSphere (3025 by preference but 3081 would be more topical). or, a BattleTech Subsitutuion would be crossed Rifle, Bolt Action or Crossed Rifle, Zeus Heavy.
 Request for Consensus
Currently all of the stats that are given for every thing else is specificly in relation to the BattleTech Game. Question I have is for the Infantry and Battle Armor weapons that have stats in both scales is how far should we drill down.
- BattleTech Stats only, no RPG Stats.
- BattleTech Stats given "Pride of Place" on the articles main page and the RPG Stats in info-boxes on article RPG Sub Page (same way articles that have Clan and IS Stats are handled), or
- Each RPG given its own sub-page. I am leaning to the last because I a bit detail obsessed, but
- the community would probably be best served if I did 5 tables (BattleTech Main, /BTroop, /RPG1e, /RPG2e, /RPG3e, /RPG4e and we only had the BattleTech Stats in the articles.
--Cameron 13:58, 18 March 2011 (UTC)