- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine|
|Parents||Leonard Kurita (father)|
Blaine inherited the throne of the Combine unexpectedly upon the death of his father. Although only 20, he was already in the final stages of cardiac myasthenia gravis and died only seven months later.
It is unclear if Blaine was close to his father. He is described as a 'beautiful child' and lauded for his 'gentle company', neither of which stood out as virtues in a ruler, but would certainly have conflicted with the debauchery of Leonard. It may be presumed that his great-grandmother Siriwan McAllister-Kurita was among the young Coordinator's advisors during his short reign.
Blaine's younger brother, Urizen Kurita, would later become Coordinator. While Blaine had the shortest reign of any Coordinator, Urizen's was the second-longest. Given the excesses of Leonard Kurita it is likely that there were illegitimate half-siblings.
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine
| Succeeded by|