|Bulldog Medium Truck|
|Manufacturer||Pinard Protectorates Limited|
|Use|| Cargo Hauler |
Logistic Support Vehicle
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||64 kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1000 km|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non rated)|
The Bulldog Medium Truck was a civilian truck produced by the civilian branch of Pinard Protectorates Limited. It was principally produced at the Perdition factory and all of the PPL's satellite factories throughout the Taurian Concordat.
Equipment and Capabilities
The vehicle is equipped with a 1,617 kg lift capacity for its cargo bay. It has an open bed, with one door in the rear. The vehicle has seating for four passengers and has four hand-held search lights.
- Pit Bull - Military version of the Bulldog produced by Pinard.
- Norman Utility Truck - This is a New Earth Trading Company knockoff version of the Bulldog. Other than few cosmetic differences, the vehicle is identical to the Bulldog.
- Deuce-and-a-Half - Introduced in 3068 this is a House Davion military vehicle which again is similar to the Bulldog. However, this version has its rear wheels replaced by Tracks. These half-track trucks are used for cargo hauling for House Davion's military logistical needs. It has been copied by both Draconis Combine and Free Worlds League militaries.
There is no published record sheet for the Bulldog or its variants/near-variants as of this writing.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 26, "Bulldog"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 14, "Bulldog"
- online date for the Bulldog (Truck)