In addition to producing the famous Swift aerospace fighter, Caletra Fighters also produced at least one customised variant. Identified by a Ghost Knight of the Republic of the Sphere during research, the SWF-606CA Swift Aaron was produced for Aaron Haversham, a Terran Hegemony Armed Forces pilot who had mustered out of the Star League Defense Force in 2755, taking his standard Swift with him. That Swift was modified into a customized variant by Caletra Fighters and was used successfully by Haversham during his mercenary career up until his death. Although the Caletra Fighters facilities on Fletcher were intact when the world was annexed by the Capellan Confederation after the fall of the Star League, the battles fought over the planet during the First Succession War destroyed the factories, along with the manufacturing facilities of most other defense companies on the planet.
Caletra Fighters has a manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Experimental Technical Readout: Gunslingers, p. 13, "SWF-606CA Swift Aaron"
- ↑ Experimental Technical Readout: Gunslingers, p. 1, "Introduction"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 75, "Fletcher"
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 140, "Fletcher"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Technical Readout: 2750, p. 60, "Produced Swift Components on Terra"