- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Students for Stone|
Celia Stevens (b. ???? - d. ????) was one of two students responsible for creating the Students for Stone movement on the planet of Genoa in 3078. The Students for Stone movement was a pro-Devlin Stone movement, supporting both the allied commander and his prposals for a new buffer state at the heart of the Inner Sphere. Stevens and fellow student Michael Peterson founded the movement in the Cella City Polytechnic, where both were studying, and Students for Stone was responsible for pushing the approval rating on Genoa for Devlin Stone up to seventy percent and support for Genoa joining a new nation led by Stone up to sixty-seven percent by late 3079.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 14, "Genoans For Stone!"