- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
Celia Stevens (b. ???? - d. ????) was one of two students responsible for creating the Students for Stone movement on the planet of Genoa in 3078. The Students for Stone movement was a pro-Devlin Stone movement, supporting both the allied commander and his prposals for a new buffer state at the heart of the Inner Sphere. Stevens and fellow student Michael Peterson founded the movement in the Cella City Polytechnic, where both were studying, and Students for Stone was responsible for pushing the approval rating on Genoa for Devlin Stone up to seventy percent and support for Genoa joining a new nation led by Stone up to sixty-seven percent by late 3079.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 14, "Genoans For Stone!"