|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
|Parent Formation||II Corps|
|Formed||Early Succession Wars|
 Unit Description
The Concordat Cuirassiers was a Taurian Concordat military formation which was originally mix of BattleMechs and infantry support which were assigned to II Corp Brigade.
 Unit Insigna and Color Scheme
The unit's original insigna is two cross lightning bolts
 Formation during the Succession Wars
The Concordat Cuirassiers formed like other after the fall of the Star League in 2784. The unit's most noted actions during this era was in late 31st Century against Federation Suns. The Cuirassiers would clashes between 2995 to 3020 with Capellan March forces lead by Michael Hasek-Davion. During this time period they were known hatred for Federated Sun troops, so far they would refuse to take prisoners Davion forces.
 Post Succession War era and Destruction
The unit did not see much action in 3030s to 3050s, however they would be caled up to serve as part of the Trinity Alliance units. They would enter combat in the Capellan-St. Ives War in 3062 along side their long time mercenary allies, Longwood's Bluecoats. The intensity of the fighting would led the unit to its destruction.
 Composition History
The Concordat Curaissiars
- CO: Colonel Caroline Montaine 
- 1st Battalion (Veteran/Reliable) 
- CO: Subaltern Thomas Mann 
- 2nd Battalion (Veteran/Reliable) 
- CO: Subaltern Philip Canderson 
- 3rd Battalion (Regular/Questionable) 
- CO: Subaltern Douglas Owen 
- Support: The Regiment is supported by attached Infantry, Aerospace Fighters forces, while also having DropShip & JumpShip support to transport them all.
- Concordat Cuirassiers (BattleMech Regiment) - CO: Colonel Philip Canderson
- ↑ The Periphery (1988), p. 78 Concordat Cuirassiers - Unit brief history during the Succession Wars.
- ↑ Field Manual: Periphery, p. 49 - Unit's destruction noted.
- ↑ Periphery (sourcebook), p. 78 Concordat Cuirassiers - Commanding Officer Listed.
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 77 - Unit commander noted.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 Periphery 1st Edition, p.81
- ↑ The Periphery (1988), p. 78 Concordat Cuirassiers - Unit status and specs.
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 77 - Unit status and location as of 3050.