- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||New Samarkand|
Daisho MilWorks was a military contractor that produced combat vehicles for the militia of New Samarkand, as well as the Alliance of Galedon and the later Draconis Combine. The Chi-Ha served these polities well, but the ultimate fate of Daiso MilWorks is unclear. It is possible they were later absorbed into the New Samarkand Armor Works.
Daisho MilWorks had a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on New Samarkand:|
|Chi-Ha Infantry Combat Vehicle||Tracked Vehicles (Primitive)|
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 4, p. 9, "Chi-Ha Infantry Combat Vehicle"