Daughter of the Dragon
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Daughter of the Dragon|
|Author||Ilsa J. Bick|
|Cover artwork||Ray Lundgren|
|First published||7 June 2005|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||3134 – 3136|
|Series||MechWarrior: Dark Age Novels|
|Preceded by||Sword of Sedition|
|Followed by||Heretic's Faith|
From the back cover
|“|| Between The Republic of the Sphere and the Draconis Combine stands the military unit known as the Dragon's Fury. Claiming worlds in the name of the Combine without House Kurita's support and threatening the entire Inner Sphere, the Fury pursue their leader's agenda with fanatical devotion...
Katana Tormark bears the burden of disgrace. A traitor's actions against her father discredited her family. Now, to regain the respect the Tormark clan deserves, she openly challenges the Coordinator's policy of nonaggression with The Republic, hoping to push House Kurita into a conflict—a conflict the Coordinator apparently doesn't want.
Warlord Mitsura Sakamoto believes Katana is making House Kurita look weak, and he is determined to turn the situation to his advantage. For he has his own designs on ruling the Combine, and he's not going to let the daughter of a dishonored samurai stand in his way...
- Tai-sho Katana Tormark
- Tai-shu Mitsura Sakamoto
- Chu-sa Antonia Chinn
- Bounty Hunter
- Coordinator Vincent Kurita
- ISF Director Ramadeep Bhatia