- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Deimos Clipperships was a manufacturer of "Drop Shuttles" (DropShip precursors of up to 5,000 tons) in the Terran Hegemony. They pioneered the classic Docking Collar principle in conjuction with Blue Nose Interstellar Technologies, building the DCS Nimbus III which was the first DropShip with a docking collar that could be docked to a JumpShip hardpoint with a Kearny-Fuchida Boom and thus be carried along for the jump. Attached to the JumpShip BNS Olympus, the Nimbus III was first carried through a jump in 2458.
Deimos Clipperships had manufacturing centers on the following planet:
|Components produced on Mars:|
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 3, p. 14, "Czar"