- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Primary Products||Aerospace Fighter|
Fairchild Dornier introduced the Samurai AeroSpace Fighter at the start of the Age of War. The design served the Terran Hegemony (and later Star League) very well until the Fairchild Dornier line was destroyed.
Their one design was so effective that Fairchild didn't provide any other designs or open any other production lines. This focus allowed them to create an excellent AeroSpace Fighter, but left them in a terrible position when their one production facility was destroyed. With the destruction of the Mizar line, Fairchild would exit the military market. Only after receiving subsidies from the Lyran Alliance and ComStar would they re-open their military line. For most of the Succession Wars and Clan Invasion Fairchild focused instead on producing civilian air- and spacecraft.
Fairchild Dornier has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Mizar:|
|SL-25 Samurai||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|SL-26 Samurai||Medium Aerospace Fighters Production ended after Amaris Civil War|
|SL-27 Samurai||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 202, "Produced Samurai Fighter Components on Mizar"