The Fylgia was launched in April 3069 by Admiral Helena Danvers under duress. The Word of Blake attacked Alarion using nuclear and biological weapons. The vessel escaped capture by the Blakists but did not engage them.
On 16 March 3074 the Fylgia took part in a Lyran/Clan Jade Falcon attack against the Word of Blake at a pirate jump point in the Coventry system. The attackers, though working separately, managed to capture the Newgrange-class Blake's Mercy (and would later argue over who should take possession of it).
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 45 & Blake Ascending, p. 205, "Desperate Getaway"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, pp. 14-15, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 72 & Blake Ascending, p. 232, "Daily Brief"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 74 & Blake Ascending, p. 234, "Fylgia Returns from the Dead" & "Unexpected Surprise"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 20, "Timeline of the Jihad
- Jihad Turning Points: Tharkad, p. 5
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, pp. 70-71, "Reflections of Hell"
- BattleCorps scenario Fire in the Dark
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 48, "Chara Operational Report"