Gray Death Technologies
 Corporation Description
The GDTech was founded by former Technicians from famed Gray Death Legion mercenary company. Lead by relative of Richard Leone, a cousin of one late mercenaries. The company was joined effort between techs and Hesperus II based company of Defiance Industries. The Battle Armor produced by the GDTech were suits originally conceived by the Legion's techs. The destruction of the mercenary unit in 3065, lead to Hesperus II's Duke Dan Brewer offering techs form their company.
The company operated in early years of the Jihad, when in 3068 the company was looted by Word of Blake force raiding the factory. The Defiance's Brewer's Legion security force protecting the plant was slaughtered. In 3073, GDT was able to restart a production line and produce a new version of their armor dubbed the "Grey Death Strike Suit". This suit was popular with the troops who were assigned to it, and led to interest from Defiance Industries. This interest apparently led to the buyout of Gray Death Technologies by Defiance Industries, who relocated the production lines for the Grey Death Armors to Furillo in 3080.
Gray Death Technologies has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Glengarry:|
|Gray Death Scout ||Light Battle Armor|
|Gray Death Standard||Medium Battle Armor|
|Gray Death Heavy||Heavy Battle Armor|
After GDT was purchased by Defiance, it would likely be overseen by the CEO of Defiance Industries Furillo location.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 143, "Gray Death Technologies Profile"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets, p. 91, "18th Division" - Word of Blake Division, slaughters Defiance security force and loots factory.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Experimental Technical Readout: Steiner, p. 15
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 13
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 22
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New, p. 22