Heavy Recoilless Rifle (Battle Armor)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Heavy Recoilless Rifle|
|Mass Per Reload||4kg (20)|
The Heavy Recoilless Rifle is an adapted version of the self-same infantry support weapon which can be mounted on Battle Armor. An anti-vehicle weapon with practically no recoil, it launches a shell at the enemy using a high-powered explosive charge then allows the gases from the explosion to eject through the rear of the weapon. This backblast can be spotted by the enemy, but it allows the heavy rifle to launch a projectile capable of considerable damage.
- TechManual, p. 297
- TechManual, pp. 317-318
- TechManual, p. 268