III Hastati Sentinels
|III Hastati Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Hastati Sentinels|
The III Hastati Sentinels (also known as the Third Hastati) were formed in late 3082 when the Republic fought the Capellan Confederation. The first six Hastati Sentinels regiments landed on Tikonov alongside Stone's Brigade. There they faced five Warrior House regiments and forced them offworld. After Tikonov was secured, the Third rebuilt from units of the Thirteenth and Fifteenth Auxiliaries. The Third then fought on Halloran V and Palos. During their time on Palos the Third repelled several attacks from pirates thought to be operating from Sakhalin.
By early 3136 III Hastati had been stationed on Acubens for quite some time, and were involved in low-level combat with mercenaries hired by local "fat cats" attempting to overthrow or replace the Planetary Governor. By 3145 III Hastati was no longer an active command.
III Hastati Sentinels (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Brigadier General Carole Carrol
Thirtieth Armor Brigade (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Mathew Jennison
310th Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Fernando Applin
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 180
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Dark Age: LinkNet Articles (3136), p. 5, "Letters From Home -- Week 01"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 144, "Hastati Sentinels"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 145, "Republic Remnant"