- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Advanced|
|Power Plant||GM 380 XL|
|Armor||Naketsu Nagareboshi Reflective|
|Communications System||Duotech 250 with Angel ECM Suite|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Eagle Eye 430 XX with Apollo FCS|
|Heat Sinks||21 Double Heat Sinks|
Described as a brutal weapon, the Koroshiya is an advanced Draconis Combine heavy Aerospace Fighter designed by Wakazashi Enterprises of Chatham during the middle of the thirty-second century. Entering production in 3138, the Koroshiya is intended to be an effective if not blunt and durable fighter. The fighter is intended for assault missions and when used in a squadron formation is effective in the anti-Dropship role.
Weapons and Equipment
The design was engineered to take severe punishment, utilizing 18.5 tons of Naketsu Nagareboshi Reflective Armor to protect its hull. With this protection, the fighter can endure considerable amounts of enemy fire despite the specialized nature of its armor type. Also enhancing its defensive measures is an advanced Angel Electronic Countermeasures Suite.
Designed not unlike the Lyran's Eisensturm Heavy Fighter, the Koroshiya relies on its big guns to fulfil its mission objectives. Its weaponry comes in the form of a pair of Lord’s Light 3 Heavy Particle Projection Cannons and an Apollo FCS guided 40-tubed Medium-Range Missile launcher found in the craft's heavily-armored nose. The launcher is supplied with two tons of ammunition to allow it to fire twelve volleys' worth of the missiles.
The name "Koroshiya" is Japanese and translates to killer or hitman.
The Koroshiya has the following Design Quirks:
- MUL online date for the Koroshiya
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 51 & 113 Koroshiya - BV2
- Master Unit List Profile for the Koroshiya Aerospace Fighter with BV2 and Introduction Date.
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 166
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 50 & 113 Koroshiya - Background
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 50-51 & 113 Koroshiya - Stats