- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-140.96 : -1919.69 [e]|
Leviathans Rest is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery beyond the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex and is one of the most distant systems from Terra to have been identified by Interstellar Expeditions. Leviathans Rest is located close to the Chaffee and Fager systems, although as with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, close is a relative term; the closest of these systems, Fager, lies more than 400 light years distant from Leviathans Rest.
Leviathans Rest was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Leviathans Rest, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Leviathans Rest.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"