- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Luduan Scout Vehicle|
|Manufacturer||Novis AT-H, Inc.|
|Mission|| Artillery Spotting|
|Armor||Hellespont Lite Stealth|
|Engine||Magna 145 Fusion|
|Communications System||Ceres Metals Model 777 with Angel ECM Suite|
|Targeting Tracking System||Apple Churchill 3000 with TAG and Bloodhound Active Probe|
The Luduan Scout Vehicle was designed as a response to the lack of specialized units following the secret buildup of the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces prior to the Capellan Crusades. Intended to act as a force multiplier, the Luduan was not designed to be a front-line combat vehicle. Instead, the Luduan's role is to root out concealed enemy units, to jam enemy attempts to detect concealed Confederation forces, and to provide target designation for Capellan forces, roles that it performs ably thanks to its superior detection and electronic warfare equipment.
Weapons and Equipment
Due to its battlefield mission the Luduan carried only three Mydron Mini Magshot Gauss Rifles as offensive weapons, mounted in a turret alongside the TAG system and supplied from a single ton of ammunition stored in the body of the vehicle.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 8-9, "Luduan Scout Vehicle"
- MUL online date for the Luduan
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 72