McKenna (Individual Astrolux-class Small Craft)
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
The McKenna was a modified Astrolux-class Small Craft. As of 3067 it was operated by Brooke Stevens and her team operating from the JumpShip Sacajawea, and was involved in the salvage operation that found the Chalice of Uston DeKirk on Rocky. This implies that the McKenna, like the groups' other vessels, had previously belonged to Interstellar Expeditions.
The exact modifications on the McKenna were not explained, but a B-90 Skimmer was deployed (and subsequently lost) on the mission to Rocky that seems to have been brought by the McKenna; no other spacecraft were mentioned on the planet.
- Forgotten Worlds, Book One: The Hunt for Jardine (Prologue)
- Forgotten Worlds, Book One: The Hunt for Jardine