- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Odyssey Class JumpShip|
|Sail Diameter||1220 meters|
|Fuel||1,000 tons (2,500)|
|Top Thrust||0.1 Gs|
|KF Drive Integrity||7|
|Armament||4 ER Large Lasers, 4 Large Pulse Lasers, 12 Medium Pulse Lasers, 8 Anti-Missile Systems, 2 Gauss Rifles|
|Armor||167.5 tons (standard armor)|
|Grav Decks||2 x 110 meters diameter|
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||3 Life Boats|
The Odyssey-class of JumpShips is a large and well-armed transporter that also features a Lithium-Fusion Battery. The design has been seen with several Clans, but is notably absent from the fleets of Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon.
In line with the Clan attitude, the Odyssey has weapons and armor despite being a civilian JumpShip. It carries a collection of lasers and two Gauss Rifles to fend off attackers, and is equipped with eight tons of anti-missile ammunition and four tons of gauss ammunition.
No variants exist.
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 276