- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Manufacturing Site #3|
|Mass||35 tons[[Category:35 ton BattleMechs]]|
|Armor||Compound 12A1 Standard|
|Engine||Magna 245 XL|
|Communications System||CH2 Series Integrated w/ECM Suit|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Model KT Boosters|
The Parash is a light BattleMech developed by Clan Hell's Horses in the wake of the Jihad. To meet the need for new light BattleMechs, the Parash was designed not for the role of scout, but for supporting its Combat Vehicle formations. The design was influenced by the success of the Pack Hunter and the ancient SLDF Hussar. The 'Mech is designed for speed and carries a single weapon. Armored with 7 tons of Standard Armor, the 'Mech boasts better protection than its contemporaries. The Parash shares the Pack Hunter's Jump Jet capacity, able reach up to 210 meters.
Weapons and Equipment
The 'Mech's only weapon is its right arm mounted Series 44h Large Pulse Laser.
- Parash 2
- This Experimental Tech version of the Parash developed in 3084, exchanges its Laser for an experimental Extended Range Large Pulse Laser. The electronics packages were also replaced: The standard ECM is switched for an experimental Watchdog ECM and a Light TAG replaced the standard model. BV(2.0)=1,523
- Parash 3
- This Thirty-Second Century Experimental Tech variant fielded in 3083, which is perhaps most mysterious of Parash's variations. Reportedly first appearing by in combat between Clans in 3086, fielded by Clan Hell's Horses. This variant, differs from the standard and second versions by featuring a highly experimental Interface Cockpit which was known only had been used solely by the Word of Blake's Manei Domini elite. Designed as a scout and raider, the 'Mech features Angel ECM, a Large Pulse Laser, Bloodhound Active Probe, and has different head than previous two designs. BV(2.0)=1,753
- Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 148-149, "Parash"
- MUL online entry for the Parash
- Record Sheets: 3085 Print Edition, p. 50
- MUL online entry for the Parash 2 variant
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 209
- MUL online entry for the Parash 3 variant
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 3, pp. 5, 24, "Parash 3"