- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
People's Protection is the most successful security company within the Draconis Combine, protecting Kuritian leaders and nobility on more than forty worlds, though this has more to do with the culture of fear and the desire for protection that permeates through the higher classes of Combine society than any particular business sense. Peoples' builds alarm systems, storage safe and rooms, and a variety of security products for civilian use, they also produce personal weapons such as ballistic and laser pistols in addition to a variety of bladed weapons. While Peoples' only sells to the civilian market, the company's research arm is run by several retired Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery officers and freely shares ideas and research with the military.  
The company's small bodyguard and armed escort service hit the spotlight following the foiling of a highly public assassination attempt against Thessalonika Planetary Chairman Earl Darrell Johannes in 3027, expanding until 3067 when it now constitutes fifty-three percent of People's Protection's profit line. All the company's hired staff are ex-DCMS service members who were honorably discharged or retired. 
People's Protection's focus strictly on the civilian market and avoidance of military product meants it avoided being targeted during the Word of Blake, suffering no decrease in production during the Jihad 
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 161, "Important Corporations - People's Protection"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 165 "Pillar of Jade (Economics) - Indirect Service (Civilian) Corporations"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 9